Leela Technologies' Enterprise Application Integration Services concentrate on the needs of Application-to-Application Integration (A2A) and Business-to-Business Integration (B2B) also needs integration in Supply Chain, CRM, and ERPs.
The services offered include:
- Conduct Integration Needs Assessment: Understand the existing enterprise integration solutions, provide gap analysis against best practice
- Define Integration Architecture: To design and implement solution integration, defining the integration architecture framework and processes
- Implement Solution Integration: Design and implement technical and process integration within an organization and with its supply chain network
EAI services work parallel with technology re-engineering and legacy modernization to ensure that key application transactions are amenable to integration.
ENTERPRISE INTEGRATION ARCHITECTURE:
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) has come out as a very important tool for serving enterprises to leverage existing investments to arrive at new products and services. SOA (designed from a services perspective and implemented correctly) can help enterprises integrate disparate applications.
Leela Technologies always takes the structured approach to solution design and delivery and draws on its years of expertise in architecture and design, skill-sets on various standards, technologies and platforms, as well as industry domain knowledge to deliver high value to customers.
LEELA TECHNOLOGIES' CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR SOA:
- Strategic and pragmatic consulting approach for Service Definition and Design for implementing SOA
- Establish, Measure, and Execute governance policies
- In-depth re-engineering expertise to provide collaborative, interoperable and integrated shared services
- Service Orchestration and Enterprise Service Bus implementation with the right technology for enabling SOA
- Services implementation using J2EE / EJB 3.0 / PHP / .NET
SOA implementation for a leading Bank: Business Challenge was to implement digital banking platform for the Bank. Leela Technologies' completed multi-channel integration by defining basic business components for banking services. To expose the mainframe-based generic business components to front-end systems, distributed Systems Framework was developed. Mainframe programs were re-engineered to expose them as services. Bank benefits were service configurability, channel convergence, simplified system easy for maintenance.
- SOA implementation for Supply Chain Management: Business Challenge was to externalize the management of approval framework. Leela Technologies suggested implementing Service Oriented Architecture to meet the challenges in the business. This clearly meant re-engineering the existing architecture (point-to- point) to loosely coupled architecture.
- Benefits generated by Customer: Business functionality management closer to the business units, lower costs associated with the acquisition and maintenance of technology.
THE LEELA TECHNOLOGIES ADVANTAGE:
- Cross – technology team for best fit for use
- Experience in large-scale integration using commercial products and custom services
- Tools and frameworks developed in-house aimed at problem-solving
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture for multi-channel, cross-company Integration
- Systemic solutions approach to business and organizational problems
PRODUCT INTEGRATION AND ENHANCEMENT:
Leela Technologies offers a wide range of integration services to make the customer's product work across multiple software and hardware platforms. After understanding the business challenges and the product architecture, Leela Technologies helps to integrate customer's existing infrastructure with the product, newer technologies or platforms, following a well-defined process that makes sure smooth transition to the latest platform or technology with minimizing business risk. Services of the integration are accessible across the technology landscape spanning Globus and Hogan products.
A – GLOBUS:
Globus is a product of Temenos which offers a unique, real-time financial support environment to wholesale, retail and investment banks and to other financial institutions. Leela Technologies delivers various product integration capabilities in Globus to financial institutions:
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
Leela Technologies' team of experts is resolving various incidents and issues that are logged related to the Globus core system and its various interfaces. The incidents are broadly classified as follows:
- Core system Issues
- Local Development Issues
- Globus Interface Issues
- End Of Day Support
- Development and changes related to new requirements enhance day to day banking activities
- Live Support (Example. Fixing Corrupt Account File, problems with FTP line)
BUSINESS / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS STUDY & GAP ANALYSIS:
Leela Technologies has a core team of experienced Business & Process Analysts with exposure to banking domain and can analyze existing Globus implementation from People, Process and Technology perspective.
Leela Technologies' innovative approach starts with elicitation of requirements from the customers by the source of workshops and interviews to understand existing product features, business rules and parameters. The technical analysis contains the realizing of various interfaces with electronic banking channels (ATM, PoS, Internet banking, etc.) and other applications. The team creates the "Core banking application rollout program" with clear objectives, approach & methodology and delivers accordingly. This contains the testing strategy, data management strategy, risks and impact on bank's customers and users due to changes in technology and processes
The team creates the "Core banking application rollout program" with clear objectives, approach & methodology and delivers accordingly. This contains the testing strategy, data management strategy, risks and impact on bank's customers and users due to changes in technology and processes
PRODUCT INTEGRATION EXPERTISE:
Leela Technologies gives product integration capability between Globus and other third-party application systems/interfaces and products. Various types of these integration interfaces and applications:
- Integration with third party and internal Payment systems
- Integration with Internet Banking applications
- Integration with various local-bank clearing and settlement systems
B - HOGAN UMBRELLA SYSTEM:
Leela Technologies has a complete understanding of Hogan umbrella system – a development framework owned by CSC – and its multiple products like CIS, CAMS, IDS, IPH, NEPS, RE, ILP, Host to Host and OCS etc. Leela Technologies delivers various product integration capabilities and offerings in Hogan to leading financial institutions. These offerings are:
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
- Leela Technologies has a team of experts involved in support and maintenance services in the following areas:
- Development of new application using Hogan Architecture
- Hogan Batch scheduling and support
- Functional enhancements in Hogan System
- Hogan Functional Testing
- Card accounts conversion of from legacy system to Hogan.
BUSINESS / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS STUDY
We at Leela Technologies has a core team of Business Analysts, System Analysts, Process Analysts and Domain experts who perform an "As Is" analysis of existing Hogan systems from People, Process and Technology perspective. This helps the understanding of multiple products (like CIS, ILP, IDS etc) and their features, business rules, parameters and helps in obtaining system requirements.
Leela Technologies has developed standard procedures and templates to document Hogan systems covering high-level Landscape, Framework and Context diagrams which are useful for a snapshot of the architectural view of the individual system and carry out re-engineering initiatives.
To find out more about enterprise application integration services, contact here or
or call us on +91 7020837258